Slowly but surely...

Monday, June 1, 2009


Slowly but surely...
Originally uploaded by sassycrafter
The mulch is finally spread! I couldn't have moved that giant pile alone and am incredibly grateful for the help I received. (Thanks!) Doesn't the bed just look great? I couldn't resist plopping a few plants on top of the mulch just to see what the final result might end up looking like. I can't wait to get the plants in the ground!

Of course, now I'm realizing that I should redo the bed that runs along the front of the house. It looks pretty scrappy in comparison to the new bed. One step at a time though, right?

2 comments:

Jake said...

I can't wait to see it done. You just have to do each bed one at a time. I can't believe you are still working on it; I would have died from the heat already, lol. I will only do big projects Novemeber-March/April.

Jake

ReadingMakesWonders said...

It looks great so far! Hopefully you don't run into drought because of this no rain crap. Then of course I cannot wait to see it when it is finished, And hopefully you have someone kind helping you. Because we all know that this great florida heat can kill someone.... I keep my house at 68deg and have a nice garden inside.... Hopefully everything goes well for you and I will check back real soon.