So far so good

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I decided to start some seeds this year. I figured I had little to lose since I already had a bunch of seeds hanging around from my last attempt.






So far they're looking good! I planted them last week and already the zinnias and roselle are popping up.

I think a big help is that my wonderful husband set up a timed microirrigation system to help keep them moist. That's really what I had problems with the last time. The seeds came up on their own, but I think they dried out before I got them planted in the ground.

Who knows--maybe this year I'll break the seed-starting curse!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

adriana said...

Really amazing, keep going on!

http://problem-and-solution-adriana.blogspot.com/

Silje said...

How interesting! Good luck with them!